Is Inspired is seeking a B2C Channel Engagement Consultant to join our team. This individual should be process-oriented, self-directed and strategic, with a willingness to jump in and provide immediate value while continuing to learn throughout the projects. This role is a contract position and the individual will represent the Is Inspired team in a consultative role.
Job Location: Remote, with some travel required (once appropriate)
Employment Type: Part or Full-Time Consulting
- Critical Team Member on Customer Engagements: Develop a rapport with stakeholders and team members at our customers to understand business requirements, how to work through issues and determine how to make them successful through the project implementation.
- Build and Maintain Project Documentation: Build and maintain project documents using existing templates and best practices including Project Scope, Schedule, Stakeholder Register, Requirements Documentation, Risk Log, Test Plans, and other documents.
- Change Management Expertise: Identify and address organizational change issues related to projects.
- Project Leadership: Lead the B2C project workstream and drive delivery across departments and organizations (eg. Client and Vendor) without direct organizational authority.
- Distributed Team Participation: Participate with the project team to drive delivery using contemporary distributed team skills and technology including chat, video conference, and collaborative workspaces.
- Hands-on Implementation: Translate business requirements and processes into specifications to support an optimized partner experience across channel platforms, and workflow build outs in various technologies.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 Years Experience in Channel Operations, Management or Leadership in companies working in the B2C space: A good understanding of the indirect channel, how it operates and the future trends in the industry with a specific focus on partner experience and engagement. An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Channel Sales Operations processes and systems within an Enterprise Hardware technology company. Experience creating and implementing partner programs and processes (e.g., deal registration, opportunity tracking, referrals, etc.) from vision to execution. Experience with funds management, inventory management and promotional programs with channels that sell to consumers.
- 1-3 Years Experience with PRM Implementations: Experience implementing channel PRM solutions such as SFDC Communities. Impartner, Zinfi, Zift, Webinfinity, Mindmatrix, Magentrix, etc.
- 3-5 Years Experience with Channel Technology Projects: Experience with implementations of partner-related systems and processes either as a core team member, part of the extended team or as part of the steering committee or sponsorship.
- Proactive and Dynamic: Roll up your sleeves attitude to stand up new programs and enhance existing programs. Thrives on moving things forward, has pride in your organizational skills and attention to detail, loves to work in a team while working independently to own specific areas of the business and manage multiple responsibilities in parallel.
- Agile: Ability to work in a matrix, enterprise organization with multiple systems.
- Superior Interpersonal Skills: Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Connects: Thrives on gathering information for experts within companies, connecting different organizations together who might not be used to working closely together and pulling disparate pieces of information together into coherent processes.
(Desired but optional. Some combination of these skills would be ideal, but not required.)
- Business process mapping and engineering skills.
- Prior experience managing process improvement projects.
- Hands-on experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM such as Saleforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics), Incentive and Through Partner Marketing Automation tools, robotic process automation tools, Learning Management Systems, Business Planning Solutions.
- Operational familiarity with Azure, AWS, GCP, and/or other SaaS Marketplaces.
- Prior experience with consulting organizations in the channel space.
Is Inspired is a channel infrastructure consultancy started in 2008. Since then we have had the privilege of helping our customers roll out innovative new programs, simplify processes, increase partner system adoption and improve partner satisfaction. The team consists of expert consultants and support staff, ready to meet client's channel needs. The team loves to solve tough problems and seeing our customers experience success. At our core, we believe that we work to live not live to work. Is Inspired's unique culture supports an environment of integrated living with the understanding that people who can explore their passions outside of work bring more passion to their work.