Is Inspired is seeking a Channel Engagement Consultant (Impartner Implementation Focused) to join our team. This individual should be process-oriented, self-directed and strategic, with a willingness to jump in and provide immediate value while continuing to learn throughout the projects. This role is a contract position and the individual will represent the Is Inspired team in a consultative role.
Job Location: Remote, with some travel required (once appropriate)
Employment Type: Part or Full-Time Consulting
- Lead on Customer Engagement: Develop a rapport with stakeholders and team members at our customers to understand business requirements, how to work through issues and determine how to make them successful through the project implementation.
- Build and Maintain Project Documentation: Build and maintain project documents using existing templates and best practices including Project Scope, Schedule, Stakeholder Register, Requirements Documentation, Risk Log, Test Plans, and other documents.
- Change Management Expertise: Identify and address organizational change issues related to projects.
- Project Leadership: Lead projects and drive delivery across departments and organizations (eg. Client and Vendor) without direct organizational authority.
- Distributed Team Management: Lead the project team drive delivery using contemporary distributed team skills and technology including chat, video conference, and collaborative workspaces.
- Hands-on Implementation: Translate business requirements and processes into SFDC specifications, configurations in PRM solutions and other channel platforms, and workflow build outs in various technologies.
- 3-5 Years Experience in Channel Operations, Management or Leadership: A good understanding of the indirect channel, how it operates and the future trends in the industry with a specific focus on partner experience and engagement.
- 1-3 Years Experience with Impartner Channel Solutions: Experience working with Impartner Channel Solutions (as an employee or as a partner company).
- 3-5 Years Experience with Channel Technology Projects: Experience with implementations of partner-related systems and processes either as a core team member, part of the extended team or as part of the steering committee or sponsorship.
(Desired but optional. Some combination of these skills would be ideal but not all required.)
- Business process mapping and engineering skills
- Prior experience managing software implementations projects
- Prior experience managing process improvement projects
- Hands-on experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM such as Saleforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics), other Partner Relationship Management solutions (PRM), Incentive and Through Partner Marketing Automation tools, robotic process automation tools.
Is Inspired is a channel infrastructure consultancy started in 2008. Since then we have had the privilege of helping our customers role out innovative new programs, simplify processes, increase partner system adoption and improve partner satisfaction. The team consists of expert consultants and support staff, ready to meet client's channel needs. The team loves to solve tough problems and seeing our customers experience success. At our core, we believe that we work to live not live to work. Is Inspired's unique culture supports an environment of integrated living with the understanding that people who can explore their passions outside of work bring more passion to their work.